Friday, 25 February 2011

Welcome to our blog!

So here we are, on our third last Friday night, all four of us lying on our bed upstairs. Tigger and Jinx went to the vet today to get their pre-flights done, and it is as if they know something is up, because they are very homely tonight. I guess we should say welcome to our blog. Inspired by an old cycling friend of mine who has documented her new life in Kenya, Sam and I thought this would be a good and fun way to update everyone on what is happening with us, and to share our adventure with us as we move to England. So if you are reading this then you remember that we told you at our farewell (which is tomorrow night of course), that we had started this blog and to come along and visit anytime. If you read this later, it probably means you had too much to drink and forgot, and had to be reminded at a later stage. No matter, enjoy it for what it is, and will be. A journal for our friends and family to share some of our adventures along the way. Love always Sam and Rich

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am inspired that I inspired!
    Love your blog already Rich. And will be following avidly so you better be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, we love doing it, good idea!

    ReplyDelete