Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Sammy takes a (quick) dip

Ok peeps, we all know that Sammy absolutely loves the ocean. And more than that, she cannot resist dipping her toes in the ocean every chance we get. We were lucky enough to be in Alum Bay today, on the western side of the Isle of Wight, as part of a whole day adventure we had around the island (I know, I know.....its tough but someone has to do it!) Anyway, she did invite me to join her but she knows I don't really go for the whole toe dipping thing (and its the Atlantic, its not going to be warm, but I didn't say that). This is what followed......
Right, off we go, over the pebbles down to the water

Pebbles are not the best thing to walk on

Ok here we go, here comes the water, this is so nice!

Eeek the water is FREEZING!!!!

Get me out of here!!

Not quite what I had in mind....

That was so so cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment