Sunday, 5 June 2011
Xooming around the UK
Hello dear friends. Another busy week here on Mud Island, but happily we are well settled into a routine. I have been running around meeting with customers and promoting my brand (Motorola) and the tablet called the Xoom. Its Motorola's version of the iPad2 and it is nothing short of brilliant. In fact I am writing this blog on it right now! Its raining today for the first time in two weeks and that is fine, I was about to change the name of the blog to our Desert Island adventure! It turns out Sammy and I arrived in time for the driest spring since 1896 and the warmest one since 1910! Nice! So Cam came to visit this weekend as you may have gathered from the video post last night. It was great to see him and see pictures of our latest nephew Travis Morgan. Very cute! We went to Conan and Kerry for a braai, and enjoyed it in shorts, complete with the Sharks rugby on TV and Nik Naks kindly provided by Mr Berry last weekend! Good times. I dropped Cam at Gatwick this morning and went to see the boys who are a bit grumpy again, but they are fine and we only have 3 months more to go. On the ferry back to Sammy now and going to a festival of sorts later. I will update you all on that later. We hope you are having a great Sunday and not freezing back home. The sea is getting a bit rough to type now so chat again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment