While Rich has been having fun writing blogs, I have been hard at work doing some of the admin work needed to get the cats overseas. Not that he didn't do some, but this is a little excerpt from my Monday morning madness. I needed to get the two veterinary certificates faxed off to Pets en Transit, but Rich and I were busy with the move. So off to the PostNet I went. I walked up to the counter and asked the guy to fax the two pages.
Me: Please can you fax these two pages to this number
Postnet Guy: Sure no problem, that will be R14 please
Me: R14??? Are you mad?
PG: Yes because we are faxing to a 086 number
Me: Fine, I really don't have the time to argue with you but this is daylight robbery
So off he went to fax the documents. In the meantime I remembered that during the move I had done some spring cleaning. So when the Postnet Guy got back with my completed fax, I counted out R4 in 5c coins to pay him!
Me: Here, here is a ten rand note, oh and 80 shiny 5c coins for the R4....
PG: Glad I could make your day easier in some way ma'am
And off I went. That will teach them for trying to rip me off!
Hahahahaha!!!!! Classic one really like that one....
ReplyDelete